Art on the Fox Fine Art Show celebrates 8 years in June of 2015. Located at Riverfront Park in downtown Algonquin, this eclectic show attracts artists and attendees from Northern Illinois and Southern Wisconsin.
Produced by the Village of Algonquin and the Algonquin Public Arts Commission, the art show is just one platform that public art is showcased in this community. From statues to murals, the Village of Algonquin is striving to be the “Art Mecca” of Northern Illinois. Artists and visitors will enjoy the beautiful park setting located on the Fox River.
NEW FOR 2015 – Art on the Fox now has online registration!!!
Artists will now have the opportunity to registration online at www.artonthefox.artcall.org
Artists can upload their entries and also list specifics on their pieces such as pricing, title and media.
Art Show Information:
Show Date: June 20 & 21, 2015
Location: Riverfront Park, 201 N. Harrison Street, Algonquin, IL
Time: 10am – 5pm
Booth & Jury Fees:
Application Fee: $20
Application Deadline: March 31, 2015
Booth Fee: $135 (payable upon acceptance)
Artists: 60 max
Ribbon Awards: $375 (May rise with sponsor stipend)
Dates to Know:
March 31, 2015 – Sign up ends for Art on the Fox
April 10, 2015 – Notification of acceptance sent out
April 30, 2015 – Booth fees due
June 19, 2015 – Art show set –up (evening hours)
June 20 & 21, 2015 – Art on the Fox Fine Art Show
Artists are now required to submit their application at www.artonthefox.artcall.org.
The website is free for participating artists and includes a video tutorial for detailed explanations. The website will also collect payments including Jury and Show fees. Our team is available if an artist should need help with the application process. Please contact the show production team at 847.260.8369 or email@example.com
If you are applying for two or more categories, work must be considerably different. Artist must still submit three photos from EACH category along with a booth photo. A separate jury fee is required for each category.
– Free parking for artists
– Convenient load in and out from North Harrison Street
– Complimentary breakfast treats each morning
– Complimentary bottled water
– Lunch is provided daily for the artist from local merchants
– Booth sitting available for brief breaks
Art Show Eligibility
– All artwork submitted to the jury process, displayed and presented for sale must be original work by the accepted artist, work by employees or apprentices will not be accepted.
– Artist must submit representation of current work.
– Commercially produced work including molds, mass-produced kits, embellished artwork, ready-made items or work produced for volume sales will not be allowed.
– Only artwork is allowed for sale in your booth. Commercially produced items will not be allowed for sale at the show.
Additional information is available at www.artonthefox.artcall.org.