James Rondeau, Curator of Modern and Contemporary Art, The Art Institute of Chicago, will serve as juror of the 2012 submissions and award three prizes ranging from $300 to $1,000.
Materials must be received by: APRIL 10th, 2012
Electronically Generated Images
METHOD OF ENTRY
1. Send up to 3 images per entry; can be 3 different works or 3 images of one piece
2. Images must be jpegs, burned to a CD – 300 dpi with pixel dimensions no smaller than 1400 x 2100 (4 x 6 inches)
3. Label CD with Artist’s name, title of image(s), media category, dimensions (Please do not use square sticker labels); Save image file names with title of the piece.
4. Fill out Exhibit Entry Form
5. Entry fee $30 for up to three pieces (may all be submitted on same CD)
6. SASE envelope for return of materials (if desired)
*Images will not be returned, unless requested and appropriate return materials are provided
Questions? Contact Alex at